2nd Annual Educational Seminar
Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
Greetings AWS Acadiana Section Members and Friends,
The AWS Acadiana Section is pleased to host its second annual one-day educational seminar. This year, the emphasis is on Non Destructive Examination, both Surface and Volumetric Examinations, Preheating and Post Weld Heating Processes, Welding Processes and Metallurgy, Corrosion Resistant Alloys, Welding Procedure Specification Qualification, Pipeline Coatings, Internal and External and finally, Destructive Testing.
This seminar will be of value for anyone involved in welding, including: shop foremen, superintendents, welders, welding inspectors, quality control personnel, professional engineers, and students of metals related disciplines. 8 Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) will be awarded to attendees.
AWS CWI’s – This is your opportunity to earn 8 Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) towards your 9-Year CWI Renewal
DATE and SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
7:30 AM – Registration
8:00 AM – Morning Presentations
12:15 PM – Lunch (included)
1:00 PM – Afternoon Presentations
- Andrew LaFleur – Cactus Wellhead Quality Manager/NDT Level III in PT/MT/UT.
- Joe Grant – Analytic Stress Relieving, Inc.
- Cory Laughlin – Lincoln Electric Company, Technical Sales Engineer for Southwest Louisiana.
- Allan Thomas – Special Metals Welding Products Co. Corrosion Resistant Nickel Alloys, Area Sales Manager for Southwest US.
- Cal Pepper – Southeastern Louisiana University and C. E. Pepper & Associates.
- Mike Reynolds – MRC LLC Coatings and Corrosion Consultant.
2915 Highway 14
New Iberia, LA 70560
Before Feb 6, 2020
$185 for Members*, $235 for Non-Members, $25 for Student Members
After Feb 6, 2020
$240 for Members*, $295 for Non-Members, $35 for Student Members
* Member rates apply to AWS, ASNT, API, SPE, ASME, ASM and similar technical societies.
RSVP or Registration Questions:
Contact Tom Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there,
The AWS Acadiana Section