Members of the AWS Lexington Section:
We hope this message finds you well.
We are eager to get everyone back together. While we may not be able to meet in person, we want to know if you are interested in participating in virtual meetings.
If so, please email AWS Lexington Section Chair, Coy Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org), with your interest as well as any topics you would like to see covered.
Please also be aware that the AWS Lexington Section has opportunities for anyone who is interested in becoming more involved to make an impact regardless of experience or free time. This is your Section, and we want it to deliver as much value for you as possible. The only way we can do that is by gaining your input.
- Want to serve as a speaker for an upcoming meeting?
- Have an idea for an outing that would interest members?
- Have a location that could host a Section meeting/event?
- Have special skills (marketing, social media, event planning, etc.) that you would like to share?
- Does your company have items to donate that the Section could raffle off?
Let us know how you would like to contribute to the development of the AWS Lexington Section, and we will gladly try to find the most appropriate way to engage you.
Thank you for your membership with the American Welding Society.
AWS Lexington Section Chair